Height Specialists is an official international IRATA training institute. We offer a complete package of training, which we can tailor to your specific working environment.
Check out our training scedule and sign up using the form below.
- Training from 14 May to 18 May, 2018 (5 days)
- Training from 4 Jun to 8 Jun, 2018 (5 days)
- Training from 2 Jul to 6 Jul, 2018 (5 days)
- Training from 6 Aug to 10 Aug, 2018 (5 days)
- Training from 3 Sep to 7 Sep, 2018 (5 days)
- Training from 8 Oct to 12 Oct, 2018 (5 days)
- Training from 5 Nov to 9 Nov, 2018 (5 days)
- Training from 3 Dec to 7 Dec, 2018 (5 days)
About our training courses
- Each training session, where different IRATA levels are taught simultaneously, lasts five days. The course ends with an examination by an accredited IRATA examiner on the fifth day. Each exam includes an oral, a theoretical and a practical part.
- Successful candidates receive an IRATA certificate for the relevant level, an ID card and a logbook (only for the first course).
- Each certificate remains valid for three years.
What are IRATA’s requirements?
- Level 1: Basic training covering all aspects of working safely with industrial rope access methods. No experience required, minimum age 18, medically approved.
- Level 2: At least 1 year of experience and 1,000 demonstrable practice hours at Level 1.
- Level 3: At least 1 year experience at Level 2 and 1,000 demonstrable practice hours at Level 2. First aid diploma is required.
The costs for the IRATA training are € 1,095 (excl. VAT) per person, per level. We provide all the necessary training materials. Participants in the IRATA course receive a 10% discount on all personal protective equipment that they purchase from us.
Please fill out the form below to apply for a training.
Besides IRATA courses, we offer practical courses and training for:
- Working at height (including supervisors)
- Personal fall protection
- Rescue training
- In-company training
- Would you like a customised course? Then please contact us.
Fields market with * are mandatory.